Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Show how much you really love your car with a luxury service that comes to you

On a mild day in February, Always Clean Mobile Car Wash sent Hernard to my home in North Jersey to wash my Tesla Model S and clean the interior, using less than a gallon of water.

Editor's note: Always Clean Mobile Car Wash is offering $20 off the basic in-and-out cleaning for new customers.

By VICTOR E. SASSON
EDITOR

I've paid as little as $12 or $13 for a hand car wash in North Jersey, but have always left dissatisfied.

I'm willing to pay more, just as long as I don't have to wait on line or for two or three other car owners to have their cars washed before me.

Yet getting an appointment at a brick-and-mortar car wash is nearly impossible.

Comes to you

That's where Always Clean has you covered.

Always Clean is mobile, bringing "luxury car wash and detailing services" to "your parked vehicle."

I first saw Always Clean in action at Garden State Plaza in Paramus, where two employees were cleaning Model S demonstrators for the Tesla store in the mall.

I've used them twice, once to have my Model S washed in my driveway, and again to have about a dozen exterior chips touched up.

As you'd imagine, Always Clean isn't cheap, but if are busy, want to drive a clean car and can't find the time to go to a traditional car wash, this mobile service might be for you.

New rates

The best deal is to schedule a weekly exterior and interior cleaning for a total of $40 (sedan and coupes), and up to $60 for bigger vehicles.

That same service costs a minimum of $50, if scheduled every two weeks, and $60 on call.

Detailing packages start at $350.

Details

Always Clean Mobile Car Wash (Bergen and Hudson counties, and part of Essex County)

Web site: By hand. Convenient. On-Site

Call or text owner Felix Lin: 1-201-982-8678


No comments:

Post a Comment